Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 263

I am in love with your sleepy voice and crooked smile. I am in love with your passion, passion for me and passion for life. I am in love with your wisdom, gained from what has been lost and what is to come. I am in love with the soft curls of your hair and the dark hazel eyes that become lighter when they greet me. I am in love with how your chest perfectly cradles my head. I am in love with your sensitivity, your drive to always do better and be better. I am in love with how you pick apart every movie we watch. I am in love with how you take me for who I am. I am in love with your romantic side and with your serious side. I am in love with the comfort you emit and how easily I can open up to you. I am in love with how you look at me. I am in love with your motivation, your support for my silly dreams. I am in love with your accessibility, my shoulder to cry on, my protector at three a.m. when I have no where else to turn.

And I am in love with the way you love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment